Clinical Supervision

I have been providing clinical supervision to independently licensed Social Workers (LISW-CP) and provisionally licensed social workers and LPC’s for the last 4 years.  The clientele for this supervision were children and adolescents with behavioral needs, as well as adults with depression, anxiety and trauma.  


I am highly versed in many therapeutic techniques and specifically a Rostered Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy practitioner with 5 years of trauma therapy experience.


It is important to me that clinicians coming into the Independent Social Work field are afforded the opportunity to learn everything they can about how to best work with their clients when they begin their work independently.  


I am an out of the box thinker and have utilized thousands of interventions with my clients, throughout my years in practice.  I am looking forward to helping you achieve your goals of becoming a Licensed Independent Social Worker!

Once you arrive at the website, scroll down to Licensed Independent Social Work.

Forms that you will need:

  • Application for LISW Licensure

  • LISW Supervision Contract

  • LISW Required Coursework Form

Forms you should look at:

  • Requirements for independent Licensure

  • Guidelines for LISW Supervision

  • LISW-CP/AP Licensure Requirements (out of state applicants only)